Calf Grower supplement is designed to be fed to dry cows and replacement heifers. It is a high-density block that allows around-the-clock supplementation of essential nutrients. Calf Grower is a low-moisture, molasses-based block that provides a cost-effective supplementation program.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.75 lb/head/day means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- Mineral Fortification: This supplement is fortified with minerals and trace minerals to help promote animal performance, health and efficiency.
- Weather Resistant: This Feed In A Drum supplement maintains integrity and controls consumption even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: This supplement is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Tubs are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
Calf Grower offers the benefit of supplemental energy in a highly palatable supplement that cattle will readily consume. Supplemental fat allows for extra energy intake without digestive upset.
Rumen bacteria produce enzymes that digest fiber. Calf Grower supplement provides additional enzymes to aid in fiber digestion. Increased fiber digestion means cattle get more energy from the forages they consume.
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Cattle normally consume approximately 0.5 to 0.75 pounds per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.5 pounds per head daily, intake of supplement can be increased by providing additional blocks per pasture.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
|Crude Protein, minimum||12.0%||Zinc, minimum||800 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||6.0%||Vitamin A, minimum||60,000 IU/lb|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||3.0%||Vitamin D3 minimum||6,000 IU/lb|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, maximum||4.0%||Vitamin E, minimum||30 IU/lb|
|Calcium, minimum||1.5%||Amylase, minimum||3,120 IU/lb|
|Calcium, maximum||2.0%||Protease, minimum||415 IU/lb|
|Phosphorus, minimum||1.0%||Phytase, minimum||206 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Cellulase, minimum||165 IU/lb|
|Magnesium, minimum||0.3%||Lipase, minimum||125 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||2.0 ppm||Hemicellulase, minimum||125 IU/lb|
|Copper, minimum||200 ppm||Pectinase, minimum||85 IU/lb|
|Iodine, minimum||10 ppm||Beta-Glucanase, minimum||55 IU/lb|
|Manganese, minimum||800 ppm||Lactase, minimum||10 IU/lb|
|Selenium, minimum||6.0 ppm|