A Free Choice Supplement for Cattle on Pasture and all Classes of Equines
FlaxLic® is an all-natural supplement that contains a high level of Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid. FlaxLic® contains 15% fat, which is derived predominantly from flaxseed and edible linseed (flaxseed) oil. FlaxLic® also is highly fortified with essential vitamins and minerals. This unique supplement is the first low-moisture block to contain a high level of ALA. This block is produced using a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. FlaxLic® is an exceptionally dense all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 0.75 lb per head daily translates to lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- Mineral Fortified: This supplement is mineral and vitamin fortified, reducing the need for additional free-choice minerals and ultimately lowering typical supplemental feed costs by as much as 5¢ to 8¢ per head daily.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: FlaxLic® is convenient and easy to feed. Simply place an adequate number of blocks in areas that are accessible to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Tubs are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
FlaxLic now has a U.S. Product and Process Patent for elevating Lipid Blood Levels in Livestock.
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Place blocks in each pasture near areas frequented by cattle, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle normally consume approximately 0.75 pound per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.75 pound per head daily, intake of supplement can be increased by providing additional in each pen or pasture.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
|Crude Protein, minimum||12.0%||Copper, minimum||300 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||15.0%||Iodine, minimum||15 ppm|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||2.0%||Manganese, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|ADF, maximum||2.5%||Selenium, minimum||6.6 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||1.0%||Zinc, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||1.5%||Vitamin A, minimum||80,000 IU/lb|
|Phosphorus, minimum||1.0%||Vitamin D, minimum||8,000 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin E, minimum||80 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||3.0 ppm|