High-Mag Natural 15
For Cattle on Pasture, and All Classes of Horses, Sheep and Goats
High-Mag Natural 15 supplement is designed to be fed to cattle consuming medium and high quality forages. They are high-density blocks that allow around-the-clock supplementation of essential nutrients. High-Mag Natural 15 supplement is a low-moisture, molasses-based block that provides a cost-effective supplementation program.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 0.75 lb/head/day means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- Mineral Fortification: These supplements are fortified with minerals and trace minerals to help promote animal performance, health and efficiency.
- Weather Resistant: These Feed In A Drum supplements maintain integrity and control consumption even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: These supplements are easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Tubs are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
High-Mag Natural 15 contains a minimum of 3% magnesium and is recommended during periods of magnesium deficiency, such as early spring growth of cool season grasses or rapid pasture growth following heavy rains. These pastures are typically low in magnesium, and may result in grass tetany.
Rumen bacteria produce enzymes that digest fiber. These supplements provide additional enzymes to help aid in fiber digestion. Increased fiber digestion means cattle get more energy from the forages they consume.
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Cattle normally consume approximately 0.5 to 0.75 pounds per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.5 pounds per head daily, intake of supplement can be increased by providing additional blocks per pasture.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
|Crude Protein, minimum||15.0%||Zinc, minimum||200 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||4.0%||Vitamin A, minimum||40,000 IU/lb|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||2.5%||Vitamin D3, minimum||4,000 IU/lb|
|Calcium, minimum||1.5%||Vitamin E, minimum||30 IU/lb|
|Calcium, maximum||2.0%||Amylase, minimum||3,120 IU/lb|
|Phosphorus, minimum||1.0%||Protease, minimum||415 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Phytase, minimum||206 IU/lb|
|Magnesium, minimum||3.0%||Cellulase, minimum||165 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||0.5 ppm||Lipase, minimum||125 IU/lb|
|Copper, minimum||30 ppm||Hemicellulase, minimum||125 IU/lb|
|Copper, maximum||75 ppm||Pectinase, minimum||85 IU/lb|
|Iodine, minimum||2.5 ppm||Beta-Glucanase, minimum||55 IU/lb|
|Manganese, minimum||200 ppm||Lactase, minimum||10 IU/lb|
|Selenium, minimum||2.0 ppm|