A Free Choice Mineral Supplement for Cattle on Spring & Summer Pastures
MinLic® Hi-Phos supplement is specially formulated to enrich the diet of cattle without the added cost of supplemental protein. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. MinLic® Hi-Phos is an exceptionally dense block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of ¼ lb/head/day means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is highly mineral and vitamin fortified which means that additional minerals do not need to be added to the diet, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in wind, rain, or hot, humid weather or precipitation which minimizes waste or loss of product.
- Minimal Labor: MinLic® Hi-Phos is easy to feed. Simply place the block in areas of easy access to cattle.
- Returnable Steel Tubs are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
Higher Mineral Fortification
MinLic® Hi-Phos offers the benefit of a high level of mineral in a palatable supplement that cattle will consume consistently. This supplement contains a minimum of 8% calcium and phosphorous.
- Contains 8% calcium and phosphorus
- Balanced trace minerals levels
- Fortified with vitamins A, D, and E
No Supplemental Protein Added
MinLic® Hi-Phos contains no supplemental protein and is recommended for supplementing spring and summer pastures when supplemental protein is not required.
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 10 to 20 head. Place blocks in each lot or pasture near areas frequented by livestock, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle normally consume approximately 1/4 pound (4 ounces) per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 1/4 pound per head daily, MinLic® Hi-Phos consumption may be increased slightly by providing additional blocks in each pasture or lot.
Provide access to fresh water and free choice salt at all times.
Other Feeding Options
For other The Feed in a Drum® feeding options try Range 20 MF or Range 30 MF depending on forage quality and required protein levels.
|Protein, minimum||2.0%||Copper, minimum||1,000 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||3.0%||Iodine, minimum||50 ppm|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||2.5%||Manganese, minimum||4,000 ppm|
|ADF, maximum||2.0%||Selenium, minimum||18 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||7.0%||Zinc, minimum||4,000 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||9.0%||Vitamin A, minimum||200,000 IU/lb|
|Phosphorus, minimum||8.0%||Vitamin D, minimum||20,000 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.0%||Vitamin E, minimum||200 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||12 ppm|