Range 20 MF
A Nutritionally Formulated Supplement for Beef Cattle on Pasture
Range 20 MF Supplement contains all-natural protein and is completely mineral-fortified. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other types of low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. Range 20 MF is an exceptionally dense all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 0.75 lb/head/day means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is mineral fortified eliminating the need for additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a supplemental feed cost savings of 5¢ to 8¢ per head per day.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: The Feed In A Drum supplements are easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Tubs are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
Does Not Contain Non-Protein Nitrogen
When all-natural protein is desired for your cattle, then Range 20 MF is the smart choice. This product contains only natural protein sources. Range 20 MF is recommended when ammonia-treated forages and rations are already part of the diet. Range 20 MF is ideal for young or growing calves (400 lbs. of body weight or less).
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Place blocks in each pasture near areas frequented by livestock, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle normally consume approximately 0.75 pound per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.75 pound per head daily, providing additional blocks per pasture can increase intake of supplement.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
Higher Protein Levels Supplement
If you wish to feed a supplement containing higher protein levels, feed Range 30 MF.
|Crude Protein, minimum||20.0%||Copper, minimum||300 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||5.0%||Iodine, minimum||15 ppm|
|Crude Fiber, maximum||2.0%||Manganese, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||2.3%||Selenium, added||6.6 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||2.8%||Zinc, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Phosphorus, minimum||2.0%||Vitamin A, minimum||80,000 IU/lb|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin D, minimum||8,000 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||3.0 ppm||Vitamin E, minimum||80 IU/lb|