This nutritionally formulated supplement is designed to complement different low protein forages. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state of the art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. Range 20 MF is an exceptionally dense all-weather block that will give you the most for your money.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 0.75 lb/head/day means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- High Mineral Fortification: These supplements are mineral fortified, eliminating the need for additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a feed cost savings of 5¢ to 8¢ per head per day.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, “continuous flow” system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: Range 20 MF supplement is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Tubs are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Place blocks in each pasture near areas frequented by livestock, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle normally consume approximately 0.75 pound per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.75 pound per head daily. Providing additional blocks per pasture can increase intake of supplement.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
|Crude Protein, minimum||20.0%||Iodine, minimum||15 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||5.0%||Manganese, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||2.5%||Selenium, minimum||6.6 ppm|
|Phosphorus, minimum||2.0%||Zinc, minimum||1,200 ppm|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin A, minimum||80,000 IU/lb|
|Cobalt, minimum||3.0 ppm||Vitamin D, minimum||8,000 IU/lb|
|Copper, minimum||300 ppm||Vitamin E, minimum||80 IU/lb|