Range 25 supplement is designed to be fed to cattle consuming medium and low quality forages. It is a high-density block that allows around-the-clock supplementation of essential nutrients. Range 25 is a low-moisture, molasses-based block that provides a cost-effective supplementation program.
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 0.75 lb/head/day means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- Mineral Fortification: This supplement is fortified with minerals and trace minerals to help promote animal performance, health and efficiency.
- Weather Resistant: This Feed In A Drum supplement maintains integrity and controls consumption even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: This supplement is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Tubs are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
High Protein & Energy
Range 25 offers the benefit of supplemental protein and energy in a highly palatable supplement that cattle will readily consume.
Combination of Protein Sources
Range 25 supplement supplies natural protein as well as non-protein nitrogen. The combination can help support forage utilization and animal performance when medium and low quality forages are fed.
(For Ruminants Only)
Provide free choice as a supplement to pasture cattle at the rate of one block for each 15 to 25 head. Place blocks in areas frequented by livestock, such as watering locations, shade or loafing areas. Cattle normally consume approximately 0.5 to 0.75 pounds per head daily. Consumption may vary depending on climate, grazing conditions, condition of livestock and/ or availability of other feeds. In situations where climate and/or other factors result in consumption less than 0.5 pounds per head daily, intake of supplement can be increased by providing additional blocks per pasture.
Provide access to fresh water and free-choice salt at all times.
For a high magnesium, The Feed in a Drum® supplement, consider High-Mag Natural 15.
|Crude Protein, minimum||25.0%*||Cobalt, minimum||2.0 ppm|
|Crude Fat, minimum||3.0%||Copper, minimum||200 ppm|
|Fiber, maximum||2.5%||Iodine, minimum||10 ppm|
|Calcium, minimum||1.5%||Manganese, minimum||800 ppm|
|Calcium, maximum||2.0%||Selenium, minimum||2.0 ppm|
|Phosphorus, minimum||1.0%||Zinc, minimum||800 ppm|
|Potassium, minimum||2.5%||Vitamin A, minimum||60,000 IU/lb|
|Magnesium, Minimum||0.3%||Vitamin D3, minimum||6,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, minimum||30 IU/lb|
* Range 25 contains 25% crude protein (not more than 8% as non-protein nitrogen).